A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Pomakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomakova
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Pomakova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomakova graduated from Higher Medical Institute of Pleven.
Dr. Pomakova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana K Pomakova MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana K. Pomakova practice?
- Dr. Diana Pomakova has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Pomakova practices Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.