A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Pomakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomakova
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Pomakova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomakova graduated from Higher Medical Institute of Pleven.
Dr. Pomakova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana K Pomakova MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana K. Pomakova practice?
- Dr. Diana Pomakova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Pomakova practices Infectious Disease near Lewiston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Lewiston Infectious Disease Doctors.