A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Post is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Post, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Post has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ellen Post MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana E. Post practice?
- Dr. Diana Post has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Post practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.