A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Rabadi-Marar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Rabadi-Marar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Rabadi-Marar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi-Marar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Rabadi-Marar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Jeries Rabadi-Marar MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana J. Rabadi-Marar practice?
- Dr. Diana Rabadi-Marar has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Rabadi-Marar practices Internal Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists.