A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Rinkevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Rinkevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinkevich
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinkevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Rinkevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinkevich graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rinkevich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Rinkevich MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana Rinkevich practice?
- Dr. Diana Rinkevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Rinkevich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Astoria, OR.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Cardiologists.