A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Rinkevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Rinkevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinkevich
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinkevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Rinkevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinkevich graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rinkevich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Rinkevich MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana Rinkevich practice?
- Dr. Diana Rinkevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Rinkevich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Astoria, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Longview, WA.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Cardiologists.