A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Rinkevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Rinkevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Rinkevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinkevich graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rinkevich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinkevich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans