A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Saddison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Saddison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saddison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Saddison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Kay Saddison MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana K. Saddison practice?
- Dr. Diana Saddison has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Saddison practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.