A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Sandoval-Cortez is Good. Dr. Sandoval-Cortez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Sandoval-Cortez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval-Cortez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval-Cortez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandoval-Cortez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Sandoval-Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana I. Sandoval-Cortez practice?
Dr. Diana Sandoval-Cortez practices Family Medicine near Spring Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Spring Valley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diann Sandoval-Cortez, Dr. Deanne Sandoval-Cortez, Dr. Dianna Sandoval-Cortez, Dr. Deana Sandoval-Cortez, Dr. Diane Sandoval-Cortez, Dr. Deanna Sandoval-Cortez