A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Santiago is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Santiago, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Santiago has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Santiago MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Santiago practice?
- Dr. Diana Santiago has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diana Santiago practices Radiation Oncology near Griffin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Austell, GA.
See Griffin Oncologists.