A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Schlesinger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Schlesinger, FAAP, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlesinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana M Schlesinger FAAP, MD, and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Diana Schlesinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Schlesinger practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.