A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Schlesinger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Schlesinger, MD, PHD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlesinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlesinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Schlesinger practice?
Dr. Diana Schlesinger practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians, Reading Pediatric Specialists, and Reading Family Physicians.