A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Soulias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Soulias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soulias
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soulias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Soulias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulias graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Soulias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana C Soulias MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Soulias practice?
- Dr. Diana Soulias has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diana Soulias practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.