A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Soulias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Soulias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Soulias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soulias graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Soulias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Christie Soulias MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Soulias practice?
- Dr. Diana Soulias has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diana Soulias practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.