Dr. Diana Spak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Spak?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Diana Spak?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 30th, 2014

terrible and uncomfortable visit...

If I could rate her and her staff a lower score, I would! My appt was scheduled promptly be the kaiser call center. After I check in, her staff takes my vitals, I am told I have to wait about 40 mins. Ok, I can do that. After 49 minutes, a nurse comes our and tells me that the doctor has not taken a lunch and needs to go now... I have to come back in two hours!! What is the point of making an appt?! They could have at least lied...and not make me feel so insignificant in her day. Terrible visit! Ruined my first visit!