A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Sredni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Sredni is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Sredni, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sredni graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sredni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Sredni FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana Sredni practice?
- Dr. Diana Sredni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Sredni practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.