A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Sredni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Sredni is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Sredni, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sredni graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sredni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sredni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana Sredni practice?
Dr. Diana Sredni practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.