Dr. Diana Superfin MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Walnut Creek, CA

March 6th, 2017
CARING AND ATTENTIVE
Dr. Superfin makes me feel that I am important to her. She makes time for me when I have issues...and makes me feel that she truly cares. She talks with me about personal issues such as trips taken to her native Russia and similar books we have read. I believe it takes this to be successful in her kind of field. It is a difficult field she has chosen, and the need to get close to her patients is strong. She achieves it. The office staff always calls me by name, and they are personable. There were many involved in saving my life, and she is one of those special people.

August 19th, 2015
Caring Doctor
The best doctor ever. She was my Chemotherapy Doctor and she knows what she's doing. She is a great listener and she made things happened. I went thru my Chemotherapy with ease knowing what a great team i had. When insurance said i couldn't ,she made her team make it possible. Thank you for all your have done for me under your care. I love you all and god bless.

June 2nd, 2012
excellent and caring doctor. returns calls within a few hours. staff is very caring and easy to work with.