A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Sylvestre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Sylvestre is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Sylvestre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvestre graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sylvestre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana L Sylvestre MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Sylvestre practice?
- Dr. Diana Sylvestre has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Sylvestre practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.