Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Sylvestre
Dr. Diana Sylvestre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sylvestre is affiliated with Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus, Medicine- VCF and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Sylvestre has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Sylvestre has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diana Sylvestre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Jason Sun
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Oakland, CA 0.05 mi12
Dr. Amanpreet Buttar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Oakland, CA 0.05 mi10
Dr. Mervyn Sahud
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0.05 mi49