A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Tanase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Tanase is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Tanase, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanase graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Tanase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Tanase MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Tanase practice?
- Dr. Diana Tanase has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diana Tanase practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.