Dr. Diana Tanney MD Patient Reviews

3.8

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Tanney is beyond exceptional. I took my toddler in when he was sick, and he wasn't having typical symptoms, but was very lethargic. She stayed 45 minutes after her office was closed to confer with a radiation specialist about my child's chest x-ray to confirm he did have pneumonia, and got me medication before we went home. She also found a hernia in my infant during a routine well check. I highly recommend her if you are able to get in to see her, she is so great, she is often booked out a month.

December 19th, 2014
very unprofessional staff and Tanney was very unwilling to listen to concerns and was somewhat rude. there have to be better pediatricians out there than this.

October 9th, 2012
Great doc
I have been with her for years - I like the questions she asks and the thoughtfulness and care she takes when examining my kids. My kids like her, too. I think the office staff is friendly and efficient.

April 22nd, 2011
Careless Staffing on making the correct appointments
The staff is horrible. I was excited to have my first appointment with Dr. Diana Tanney and had scheduled 3 weeks in advance for my baby girls checkup and to discuss shots. But when I got there a tech took me back, not a nurse and not the doctor I requested. They then told me if I wanted to see a doctor that I would have to schedule a whole other appointment. I said, "You got to be kidding me." I questioned them on why, when I had scheduled 3 weeks in advance that they did not have me down." The tech then said that that I requested just shots and then told me I would have to reschedule. Which again was not true, as she was just reading off of someone else's paper. I said, "Forget this." When it took me over an hour to get there and takes over an hour to get home. Very poor staffing, not courteous, tech with rude attitude, and very careless in making appointments. I will not be back.