A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Turner MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Turner practice?
- Dr. Diana Turner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Diana Turner practices Hospitalist near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: North Fond Du Lac, WI and Winneconne, WI.
See Racine Hospitalists.