A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Twiggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Twiggs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Twiggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Twiggs graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Twiggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ruth Twiggs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana R. Twiggs practice?
- Dr. Diana Twiggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Twiggs practices Family Medicine near Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Fernandina Beach Primary Care Doctors.