A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Twiggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Twiggs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Twiggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Twiggs graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Twiggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Twiggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana R. Twiggs practice?
Dr. Diana Twiggs practices Family Medicine near Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Fernandina Beach Family Physicians.