A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Vallecilla Lukauskis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Vallecilla Lukauskis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Vallecilla Lukauskis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallecilla Lukauskis graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vallecilla Lukauskis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Maria Vallecilla Lukauskis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Vallecilla Lukauskis practice?
- Dr. Diana Vallecilla Lukauskis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Vallecilla Lukauskis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedartown, GA.
See Cartersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.