A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Vallecilla is Excellent. Dr. Vallecilla has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Vallecilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallecilla graduated from Instituto de Ciencias de LaSalud, Medelin, Colombia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vallecilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallecilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Vallecilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Vallecilla practice?
Dr. Diana Vallecilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Rome Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Vallecilla, Dr. Deanna Vallecilla, Dr. Deanne Vallecilla, Dr. Deena Vallecilla, Dr. Diane Vallecilla, Dr. Diann Vallecilla