A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Volpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Volpert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Volpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpert graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Volpert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Volpert MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Volpert practice?
- Dr. Diana Volpert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Volpert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Ramsey Pediatricians and Ramsey Pediatric Specialists.