A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Volpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Volpert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpert
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Volpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Volpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpert graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Volpert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Volpert MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Volpert practice?
- Dr. Diana Volpert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Volpert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Ramsey Pediatricians and Ramsey Pediatric Specialists.