A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Volpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Volpert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Volpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Volpert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpert graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Volpert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Volpert MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Volpert practice?
- Dr. Diana Volpert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Volpert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Ramsey Pediatricians and Ramsey Gastroenterologists.