A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Renee Wallace MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana R. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Diana Wallace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Wallace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cornwall, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Cornwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.