A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Westerfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Westerfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Westerfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Westerfield DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana Westerfield practice?
- Dr. Diana Westerfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Westerfield practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.