A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Westerfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Westerfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westerfield
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Westerfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Westerfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana L Westerfield DO and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Westerfield practice?
- Dr. Diana Westerfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Westerfield practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.