inactive

Diana Widicus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Good doctor
Listens to me. Its my body and I have opinions on what is going on with it. I have "insider" information and she listens and answers my questions.

March 31st, 2016
Awesome Dr.
I started seeing Dr. Widicus many years ago after my last Dr. relocated out of state. Since day 1 she has always handled my medical needs quickly, she is friendly when she comes in to the exam room, she takes the time to listen to you no matter how busy she is, and she is always busy, yes, sometimes you may have to wait awhile to get in, but at least you know she will give you the same care she is giving others she is treating, I feel very blessed to have found her and I feel like she really understands my medical issues. I pray she is able to "Dr. me" for a long time!

March 15th, 2016
Thankful to have a great & caring doctor
Dr. Diana Widicus was highly recommended to me by my previous Doctor of many years who had retired. Dr. Widicus is a warm caring doctor who takes time to listen & ask questions. I feel blessed to have another great doctor whom I can feel confident & comfortable that I'm getting the best care possible with someone I feel really cares about her patients. She has a great staff as well. I'm very thankful.

April 6th, 2015
Great
Dr Widicus is was of the most accomplished physicians around. She diagnosed my Lupus after one visit. I had seen doctor after doctor. I have never felt better and all the specialty doctors I have seen say she is the best!!! Many years if practice and a fellow. Completely overwhelmed with her knowledge. A+++

October 26th, 2014
rude
Dr. Widicus is the rudest Dr. I have ever came across, when a Dr comes into the patients waiting room and she asks you "whats up" when entering is number 1 UNPROFESSIONAL, #2 when you remind her that she referred you to a specialist and that specialist diagnosis you with some major issues to where you need surgery and she has given you pain medication for that reason but yet denies that she ever prescribed that medication either she has bad memory or poor records either or is poor practice, then show her your prescription bottle with her name on it and she still is absolutely sure she never prescribed you any pain medication is a big sign something is wrong. Then show her your diagnosis as to why you are asking her for some kind of relief for excruciating pain and she yells at you ....AGAIN UNPROFESSIONAL....and tells you she cant help you find another Dr and tells you she doesn't prescribe pain pills but then when you walk out of the room you hear her ask another patient are you allergic to hydrocodone. I was just simply amazed but now I have a new Dr. so shame on you Dr. Widicus. You really need to learn some good side bed manners. Learn how to treat people and respect others its no wonder people are walking out of your office, I too had to sit there for a hour and then only to get treated like a dog.

August 2nd, 2012