A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Wong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Yun Chi Wong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Diana Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Wong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Northridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.