A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Wood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Newton Wood MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Diana N. Wood practice?
- Dr. Diana Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Wood practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.