A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Yao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Yao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Kelly Yao MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Diana K. Yao practice?
- Dr. Diana Yao has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Yao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.