A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dongfang Yin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dongfang Yin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dongfang Yin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yin graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Yin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dongfang Diana Yin MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dongfang D. Yin practice?
- Dr. Dongfang Yin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dongfang Yin practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.