Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 16th, 2010

My personal experience with this doctor was not good, when she first seen me she judge me right off the top I'm 23 years old but I look like I'm 17 and when she walk in the room she ask me some questions then was like y'all young kids don't come to the doctor often and I felt very uncomfortable . I don't recommend this doctor for no one.

My Doctor show details My Doctor
by Lynn on Dec 7th, 2009

It's not easy finding a doctor that will listen to you & then give you direct & sound responses. She's a doctor not a shrink. because of the heathcare system she has boundaries that she must abide by. She lets me know what i should worry about & what I need to do for myself. I don't need sympathy i need a doctor who is going to help me stay well. i dont need hand holding, i need directness in the things I need to know. It's not easy starting out with anything new. I've seen her 3-4 times & she & i have gotten comfortable with each other. She doesn't have time to waste & neither do I. I have alot of living to do & she has a family like alot of us so stop judging someone on just one visit. I'll keep going to her as long is she is doing her job which is helping me take care of myself.

Oct 22nd, 2009

Not very thorough, perfunctory bedside manner. Did not order bloodwork for yearly physical.