A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianah Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianah Thelma Lake MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dianah T. Lake practice?
- Dr. Dianah Lake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianah Lake practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Halethorpe, MD and Mc Lean, VA.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.