A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianah Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianah Thelma Lake MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dianah T. Lake practice?
- Dr. Dianah Lake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dianah Lake practices Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Halethorpe, MD and Randallstown, MD.
See Newark Psychiatrists.