Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dianah Lake
Dr. Dianah Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Houlton, ME and Baltimore, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Lake is affiliated with Houlton Regional Hospital, Children's National Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dianah Lake has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Dianah Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Brittany Kerkar
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi9
Dr. Elizabeth Greene
Psychiatry, Family Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi14
Dr. Desiree Seeyave
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi10