A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianah Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianah Thelma Lake MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dianah T. Lake practice?
- Dr. Dianah Lake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dianah Lake practices Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Randallstown, MD.
See Newark Psychiatrists.