A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dianbo Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Second Military Medical University, Shanghai.
Dr. Zhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dianbo Zhang MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dianbo Zhang practice?
- Dr. Dianbo Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Dianbo Zhang practices Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.