A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Abuelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuelo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Abuelo, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuelo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Abuelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane N Abuelo MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Diane N. Abuelo practice?
- Dr. Diane Abuelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Abuelo practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatricians and Providence Geneticists.