A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Abuelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuelo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abuelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Abuelo, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuelo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Abuelo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane N Abuelo MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Diane N. Abuelo practice?
- Dr. Diane Abuelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Abuelo practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatricians and Providence Geneticists.