A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Adamski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Adamski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Adamski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Adamski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Adamski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Adamski practice?
- Dr. Diane Adamski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Adamski practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.