A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Africk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Africk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Africk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Africk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Africk FAAP and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Africk practice?
- Dr. Diane Africk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Africk practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See New Orleans Neurologists.