Dr. Diane Angstadt Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Diane Angstadt?

A DOCTOR WITH GENUINE BEDSIDE MANNERS!!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

If you are looking for a truely, kind, gentle, sympathetic and respectful doctor, she is the one for you. I sat by at my mothers visit. I have been to so many doctors and been shoved around. She makes me feel that there is hope for me in finding my own good souled doctor. Besides that, she is very bright!! Your elderly parents or friends do not need to worry, fear or be ashamed of needing her. I am surprised by mom, she wants to go back and back...

Posted on August 13th, 2016