A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Annalett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Annalett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annalett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Annalett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Annalett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Annalett graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Annalett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Smith Annalett MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane S. Annalett practice?
- Dr. Diane Annalett has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Annalett practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.