Psychiatrists

Northtowns Psychiatry
479 Englewood Ave
Buffalo, NY 14223
716-831-9030
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr Annalett was my MD when I was in. profound crisis in my life and rescued me from a severe depression replete with nightmares,40 pound weight loss, sis hallucinations as a result of finding out my husband was leading a disturbing other life . I will be grateful to her for the rest of my lifehervlife

|  her practice is now closed, that says a lot  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Haughty, uncaring, controlling, anal, rude, self centered, and egomaniacal. Lack of concern or empathy for patient. Very aloof and cold. She and office staff act like gestapo with their petty office rules. Did not respond to a serious life and death issue. Horrible doctor, feel sorry for the vulnerable people she "treats", as she is in geriatrics. She probably manipulates them.Scary person. Should lose license to practice.

|  Horrible .. Do not waste your time  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

Dr. annalet is by far the worst doctor ever. I came with minimal symptoms and she attempted to "dope " me up with a surplus of meds. DO not waste your time. Dr Annalet appears to be on some medicine herself as she is spacey and methodically! WORST MD I have ever experiened. She will make your mental health worse as she does not have ANY bedside manner and should not be an MD. Spare yourself and see a different Psych.

Jun 8th, 2009

This is a caring physician. However, I never really received very much feedback in the way of counseling. I was the one that did most of the talking and she just listened. Towards the last few visits I decided to find another doctor due to her diagnosis was way off. I have been diagnosed with excatly what I thought my problem was and now doing very well. Sorry, to say that this is the absolute truth.

by happy patient on May 14th, 2008

This is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very caring, professional, and accurate. Always knew what to ask or say. Very helpful. Takes her time with patients and is very detailed.