Dr. Diane Arvin MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Arvin and her staff are very welcoming and immediately put you at ease. The only thing I would recommend is the front desk staff would show a bit more warmth or at least enthusiasm for her job. I felt she could have been a little bit more engaging in the fact she is the first face of the Drs. office.

February 3rd, 2016
I've been a patient for many years, Dr Arvin is knowledgeable and compassionatr. I'd recommend her.

July 22nd, 2015
Started with Dr. Arvin since new to town last year. So far really like her and her staff. Kind and friendly, very welcoming.

July 29th, 2014
Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Arvin assisted in my hysterectomy with my regular gynecologist. I had never met her before or during the surgery, but 4 days after surgery I had to call the after hours line to get some help with nausea caused by the pain pills. She told me exactly what I needed to be doing and taking and it solved that problem. I found her to be very professional, nice and knowledgable. I would go to her if my regular doctor ever left or retired. I think highly of her. And the surgery she helped with went smoothly.

July 2nd, 2012
chris
this woman is amazing she is compassionate. caring. she preformed a c-section and a hysterectomy on me and did a wonderful job on both. when I was hurting she showed me compassion. Now that my daughters are grown she see them and she has been very kind and considerate of them and took extra care so they are not embarrassed to discuss anything with her..

September 1st, 2011
Help when you need it
Finding a doctor who listens well and explains things clearly isn't such an easy task. Dr. Arvin does both well and I'd recommend her highly.

May 14th, 2010
I went to Dr. Arvin's office for the first time today. The receptionist was great. I barely waited for the nurse to call me back- I didn't even get to read the people magazine article. Dr. Arvin is fabulous and caring. She spent time with me and really truly listened. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 8th, 2010
Caring kind and professional
Dr Arvin came highly recommended to me by a friend who had her deliver her baby. She is now my doc for my annual yearly exams. She is sensative to my needs and listens to my concerns. I brought up some very private issues in my visit and she was very reassuring and did listened very well. She did not make me feel at all uncomfortable about disussing them. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 5th, 2009
she is very very kind and honest

March 9th, 2009
Great!
She was wonderful and caring! She did a great job with my surgery. I have a small and neat scar that she placed so it could be hidden even in a bikini. I highly recommend her.

July 30th, 2008
No feelings doctor
Dr. Arvin proved to me she has no compassion for someone who has been in pain for a long time. She has proved she is unwilling to perform a needed surgery. Shame on her. She obviously said her oath without any feelings, emotions or truth.

February 16th, 2016