A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Aslanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Aslanis, Gynecology and OMT is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gynecology and Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslanis graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Mary Aslanis DO is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Aslanis practice?
- Dr. Diane Aslanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Aslanis practices Gynecology near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.