Dr. Diane Aslanis Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Diane Aslanis?

Healing Hands

Posted on March 20th, 2015

The past two years have been extremely physical for me rehabbing an old building. Consequently, my body has been thrown out of whack over and over again. Last year I started going to Dr. Aslanis for Osteopathic Manipulation (I didn't even know what that was till I met her) and now I go once a week so that she can put my body back on track. I've hurt my back and my shoulder and she miraculously healed me. Unlike doctors I've seen in the past, she gives me her full attention for one whole hour and I don't ever feel pressure to get out so that she can see the next patient. I also don't like taking medications and she's been most helpful in offering homeopathic and essential oil remedies but will just as gladly write me a script if I want it. Finding a doctor that is willing to listen to me and work with my health issues the way I'm most comfortable is priceless! So grateful to have Dr. Aslanis in town!

Posted on March 18th, 2015