A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Baranowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Baranowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Food Allergy Hypersensitivity, and Hives Urticaria.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baranowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baranowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Baranowski practice?
Dr. Diane Baranowski practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Allergists.