A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Barsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Barsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Barsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lori Barsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Diane Barsky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Diane Barsky practices Pediatrics near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians.