A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Begany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Begany is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Begany, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Begany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Begany has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane P Begany MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane P. Begany practice?
- Dr. Diane Begany has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Begany practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.