A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Begany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Begany is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Begany
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Begany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Begany, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Begany graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Begany has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane P Begany MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane P. Begany practice?
- Dr. Diane Begany has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Begany practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.