Dr. Diane Begley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015
MISTAKE
Dr. Begley prides herself on being a one women show however she is very incompetant. Several times we had to wait to be seen and she does not follow though with her patients! A simple phone call for a standard breathing treatments that my mother has been taking for her COPD for the last 6 years couldn't be done after 3 phone calls in a month's time! It is an outrage that this women be aloud to "run" her own practice. I was sadly mistaken when I chose her for my mother's care thinking that a small one on one care would be great big mistake! I warn any and all stay away from this dr she is entirely too full of herself to help her patients!

July 12th, 2012
Great bedside manner but almost no support staff
I really like Dr. Begley. She is a very nice person. She spent a lot of time with me during appointments. She is very pleasant and it's very easy to talk to her. The drawback is that she has only got one person who works with her in her office and that person only works part-time. So if I had an emergency she was hard to get ahold of. It took her a long time to call in prescriptions - several days in fact. I didn't like that I had to come into the office for almost everything I had a question about when I can call the office that my children go to and speak to a nurse who can answer the majority of my questions. Her billing was also very disorganized. Like I said before - she is a wonderful person, if she worked in a clinic that was fully staffed I would go to her.

June 2nd, 2016