A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Bernardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Bernardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Bernardi, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bernardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans