A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Bernardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Bernardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Bernardi, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Bernardi MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Bernardi practice?
- Dr. Diane Bernardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Bernardi practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Montpelier, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, OH.
See Montpelier Internists and Montpelier Dermatologists.