A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Berson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Berson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Berson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berson graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Berson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane S Berson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane S. Berson practice?
- Dr. Diane Berson has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Berson practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.