A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Bodurka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Bodurka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Bodurka, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodurka graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodurka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane C Bodurka MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Bodurka practice?
- Dr. Diane Bodurka has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Bodurka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.