A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Brzezinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Brzezinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brzezinski graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brzezinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Joan Brzezinski DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane J. Brzezinski practice?
- Dr. Diane Brzezinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Brzezinski practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Estero, FL.
See Naples Internists.