Dr. Diane Brzezinski DO Patient Reviews

• Bad

September 21st, 2016
Patient

August 13th, 2016
Dr. B and her staff are wonderful she has seen myself and Life Partner thru life altering health.

November 2nd, 2015
You will love Dr. B!
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. B! She is the most caring and concerned Doctor I have seen throughout my life time. She takes time to hear and answer every question and concern you have....a rare trait!

September 28th, 2015
She is a wonderful caring doctor that actually listens to what you have to say . Staff is wonderful too.

April 13th, 2015
Cant say enough about the outstanding care she provides for patients! She is the BEST!!!

March 16th, 2015
I can't imagine why Dr B isn't rated 5! She's terrific!

May 6th, 2013
This doctor is unacceptable
My experience was extremely negative, and I feel the doctor is running her practice like a business by trying to increase billable hours. The staff was rude, and we were not told that we were as likely to see the nurse as the doctor when making appointments. It is hard to assess her skills or ability levels, because most of our time was spent running tests to generate income.

March 18th, 2013
Both were dissatisfied
My husband and I were referred to Dr. B. by a friend. She was described as warm, compassionate, very competent, and highly intelligent. We soon found out she had none of these traits. It was extremely difficult to get appointments. They must not keep a waiting list. Their system seems to be if they have time when you call you get an appointment, which we both did toward the end of last season, after numerous phone calls. We had one meeting with Dr. B, at which time she took a history, which appeared to my amateur eyes to be an attempt to ascertain which tests Medicare would pay for based on the history. She had still not examined us, but led us to believe she would be conducting a thorough exam when we returned in the spring. Apps. We're made for both of us, and when the staff person called to remind us of the apps., for the first time, she mentioned that the nurse would be doing our physicals. We had already spent close to $1,000 at that point. When I objected to seeing the nurse for my physical they laughed and said we northerners would have to learn how it worked "down here." We couldn't speak to the doctor or nurse, as they did not take or make phone calls. We were shocked and felt we had been deceived. Consequently, she never interpreted those tests that were done. This doctor is adjusting very well to the new health care system and will do very well indeed. I hope the same will be true for her patients. This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, and I filed a complaint with the Collier County Medical Society in early January. So far, there has been no response from, despite follow up calls in which they agree"it does seem to be taking a very long time." I can't say this strongly enough --STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR. AND STAY HEALTHY!

November 30th, 2012
Horrible Experience
I had just had a knee replacement and got a bladder infection. I all Dr. Brzezinski's office and was told to go to the emergency room they couldn't see me. This isn't the kind of doctor or office staff that I like using.

June 6th, 2012
Great doctor
I love her ..I have been with her since moving to Florida and I would not change.She has a greay bedside manner and that is very important to me

April 27th, 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Doctor!!!
I've been using Dr.B for Botox & facial filler and I must say if this something you have been thinking about doing, she's the one to call!!!I LOVE to look in the mirror now.The outcome she promised came true with NO PAIN AT ALL!!!!Call Dr. B today so you pass by another mirror without stopping!!!

April 26th, 2012
Dr. B. is BRILLIANT!
Dr. Brzezinski is THE best doctor I have ever had. She found a tumor on my ovary that had evaded several GYNs. She diagnosed my parathyroid enlargement I have just had it removed by a very nice surgeon whom she reccommended. Dr. B is gentle, understanding, brilliant and determined to find a reason for your pain. She is an outstanding diagnostician. Her offfice is a happy and pristine place. You will LOVE going to her.