Apr 13th, 2015

Cant say enough about the outstanding care she provides for patients! She is the BEST!!!

by Cindy Beauchamp on Mar 16th, 2015

I can't imagine why Dr B isn't rated 5! She's terrific!

This doctor is unacceptable show details This doctor is unacceptable
May 6th, 2013

My experience was extremely negative, and I feel the doctor is running her practice like a business by trying to increase billable hours. The staff was rude, and we were not told that we were as likely to see the nurse as the doctor when making appointments. It is hard to assess her skills or ability levels, because most of our time was spent running tests to generate income.

Both were dissatisfied show details Both were dissatisfied
Mar 18th, 2013

My husband and I were referred to Dr. B. by a friend. She was described as warm, compassionate, very competent, and highly intelligent. We soon found out she had none of these traits. It was extremely difficult to get appointments. They must not keep a waiting list. Their system seems to be if they have time when you call you get an appointment, which we both did toward the end of last season, after numerous phone calls. We had one meeting with Dr. B, at which time she took a history, which appeared to my amateur eyes to be an attempt to ascertain which tests Medicare would pay for based on the history. She had still not examined us, but led us to believe she would be conducting a thorough exam when we returned in the spring. Apps. We're made for both of us, and when the staff person called to remind us of the apps., for the first time, she mentioned that the nurse would be doing our physicals. We had already spent close to $1,000 at that point. When I objected to seeing the nurse for my physical they laughed and said we northerners would have to learn how it worked "down here." We couldn't speak to the doctor or nurse, as they did not take or make phone calls. We were shocked and felt we had been deceived. Consequently, she never interpreted those tests that were done. This doctor is adjusting very well to the new health care system and will do very well indeed. I hope the same will be true for her patients. This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, and I filed a complaint with the Collier County Medical Society in early January. So far, there has been no response from, despite follow up calls in which they agree"it does seem to be taking a very long time." I can't say this strongly enough --STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR. AND STAY HEALTHY!

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Nov 30th, 2012

I had just had a knee replacement and got a bladder infection. I all Dr. Brzezinski's office and was told to go to the emergency room they couldn't see me. This isn't the kind of doctor or office staff that I like using.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 6th, 2012

I love her ..I have been with her since moving to Florida and I would not change.She has a greay bedside manner and that is very important to me

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Doctor!!! show details LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Doctor!!!
Apr 27th, 2012

I've been using Dr.B for Botox & facial filler and I must say if this something you have been thinking about doing, she's the one to call!!!I LOVE to look in the mirror now.The outcome she promised came true with NO PAIN AT ALL!!!!Call Dr. B today so you pass by another mirror without stopping!!!

Dr. B. is BRILLIANT! show details Dr. B. is BRILLIANT!
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Brzezinski is THE best doctor I have ever had. She found a tumor on my ovary that had evaded several GYNs. She diagnosed my parathyroid enlargement I have just had it removed by a very nice surgeon whom she reccommended. Dr. B is gentle, understanding, brilliant and determined to find a reason for your pain. She is an outstanding diagnostician. Her offfice is a happy and pristine place. You will LOVE going to her.

Fantastic Physician !! show details Fantastic Physician !!
by Ann, a very satisfied patient on Dec 6th, 2010

I have known Diane since her arrival to Naples. One of the most caring and compassionate Dr. in her field. Extremely knowledgeable and pleasant with her patients. Highly recommended by me as well as others.