A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Cabana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Cabana is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Cabana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabana graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Cabana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Woodland Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M T Cabana MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Cabana practice?
- Dr. Diane Cabana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Cabana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.