A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Chaney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Chaney, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Chaney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Burke Chaney MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane B. Chaney practice?
- Dr. Diane Chaney has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diane Chaney practices Emergency Medicine near Burr Ridge, IL.