A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Chiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Chiu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Chiu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Chiu practice?
- Dr. Diane Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Chiu practices Dermatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Dermatologists.